Smile for a Lifetime
Our Local Chapter
Application & Questions
Orthodontic Approval Process
- Family income of no more than (200%) of the federal poverty level.
- Good dental hygiene practices and received a must have had a dental check-up in the past 6 months.
- A functional and/or aesthetic need for braces.
- Enrollment in good standing in school.
- A positive attitude.
- Willingness to abide by the treatment plan set forth by the orthodontist.
- A positive letter of recommendation from one community leader and/or teacher.