JOIN THE SO TRIBE
We work hard and we love what we do!
We are looking for an upbeat Orthodontic Assistant to add to our #SOtribe!
You make us SMILE if you are:
- CREATIVE, FUN, KIND, PASSIONATE, FRIENDLY, OUTGOING, MOTIVATED, CONFIDENT, and have a COMMITMENT to EXCELLENCE.
- Our ideal candidate will have at least 1-year experience in dental assisting! Orthodontic Assisting is a PLUS!
- Computer proficient.
- Experience working in a professional, medical, or dental environment with direct customer service.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is preferred by not required.
- Competitive salary range based on experience
- 34-40 hours/week
- 401k contribution and matching
- Orthodontic & whitening benefits for you and your family
- Paid Vacation
- Wellness Program
- Insurance options (Medical, Vision, Dental, Life)
- Most importantly, a wonderful working environment and positive culture!
- Legally able to work in the United States
- Comfortable to commute to this job’s location
- 1-year experience in Dental Assisting (focus in ortho is ideal)
- Radiology certification
- Ability to multitask
Interested? We’d love to know why. Send us a copy of your resume and a brief cover letter stating why you think you’d be a great fit for the role to: firstname.lastname@example.org.