So Clear Aligners
SO CLEAR TREATMENT PRICING
A SOeasy Smile & a SOhappy Wallet!
Just That One Tooth! LEVEL 1
- Level 1 Treatment is a great option if you only need minor adjustments.
- Treatment typically requires up to 10 aligners.
- Of Course… we can move more than just one tooth. 😉
Let’s Get This Straight! Level 2
- Level 2 is our most popular treatment category for most of our customers.
- Great option for moderate adjustments and achieving a more beautiful smile!
- Are you ready for a #SOamazing smile?
- Treatment typically requires up to 20 aligners.
*TREATMENT LENGTHS CAN VARY DEPENDING ON THE COMPLEXITY OF THE CASE & COMPLIANCY OF THE PATIENT. DR. SUMMERS WILL REVIEW YOUR SCAN & XRAYS TO MAKE SURE YOU WILL QUALIFY FOR THIS TYPE OF TREATMENT.
*IN MOST CASES WE CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR PAYMENT PLAN TO MEET YOUR NEEDS. ABOVE YOU ARE SHOWN THE MINIMUM MONTHLY PAYMENT AMOUNTS & MAXIMUM TERM LENGTHS AVAILABLE FOR EACH LEVEL OF TREATMENT. IF YOU PREFER TO SHORTEN YOUR PAYMENT TERMS OUR STAFF WILL BE GLAD TO HELP YOU CUSTOMIZE YOUR PERSONAL PAYMENT PLAN.
How Do I Get Started?
- Book Your Free Evaluation, including Scans, at our office.
- Sit Back. Relax. Visit the Coffee Bar 😉
- Dr. Summers will review your information to determine if you are a candidate for SO CLEAR Aligners.
- Our team will present the treatment plans available to you during your appointment.
- BE SURE TO ASK ABOUT OUR ACCELERATED TREATMENT OPTIONS.
How Do SO CLEAR Aligners Work?
Get SO More & Pay SO Less!
- SO CLEAR Aligner Treatment provided by a Local Expert!
- Lower Cost. Superior Results.
- Only 2-3 office visits necessary during treatment.
- Average treatment time is less than 6 months! Wow!
- Free Exam with Xrays and 3D Scan!
- Easy Financing that works for every budget!
- Seriously. How much better can it get?
- Dr. Summers has been treating patients with clear aligners for 20 years.
- Every smile is different. In our experience here are some things we realize truly matter…….
- Xrays can tell us if there are any underlying problems that could be encountered.
- Digital Scans are great but are no substitute for evaluating your dental health in person.
- At SO you will receive the Highest Quality Treatment from a local Doctor you can trust.
Let’s Be SO CLEAR!
- No Credit Check!
- Customized Treatment Plan that’s right for You!
- Clear Easy Payment Options!
- Higher Quality Treatment at a lower price than any of the direct to consumer aligner companies!
- Save Time w/ Minimal In-office Visits!
- No Impressions!
- Plain and Simple. If you’re interested in at home aligners let a trusted local orthodontist evaluate your smile for free before jeopardizing your oral health.